We're doing things a little differently...
We’ve waved goodbye to costly & ineffective treatments
and introduced result-focused, affordable and proven solutions to our Physiotherapy service.
HOW WE GET RESULTS
STEP 1: IDENTIFYING THE TRUE CAUSE OF PAIN & INJURY
Our experience has taught us that no two injuries are the same. Modern medicine relies on medical imaging for diagnosis, and although it has value, assessing your body thoroughly helps us identify the true causes of your pain or injury. We can then develop a treatment plan that specifically addresses your issues in order to provide a lasting resolution.
STEP 2: DEVELOP A TREATMENT PLAN
Once we know what is causing your pain, we work with you to develop a treatment plan. Your treatment plan will be specific to your problem and will identify milestones that will allow you to progress through treatment, so you can see your improvement happening. The treatment plan will give you an idea of how often you will need to see us, what you can do at home to speed up recovery.
STEP 3: EVALUATE & REFINE
As you run through the treatment, we will constantly evaluate and refine your treatment plan to ensure that it is working and that you are progressing through treatment. We’ll ensure that your are starting to notice improvements and adjust the plan if there is any delay or hiccups in your recovery.
- Always 1 on 1
- Physical Assessment
- Treatment Plan Development & Refinement
- Home Exercise Program Design
- HICAPS for instant rebates from your private health fund
- Bulk Billed Medicare Claims
We work tirelessly to keep our overheads as low as possible so we can continue to offer you the best prices. At this stage we could be considered one of the most affordable treatment options across the country! In addition, our “gimmick free” treatment means that you will save money by achieving lasting relief quicker without having to continually pay for treatment for an extended period.
- 5 minutes from M5 Motorway (Henry Lawson Drive Exit)
- 5 minutes from Revesby, Panania, Picnic Point, Milperra & Holsworthy, Moorebank
- 10 minutes from Padstow, Padstow Heights, Revesby Heights, Georges Hall, Chipping Norton
- 20 minutes from City, Campbelltown
- Off-Street parking available at the back of the building
By Public Transport
- Directly opposite East Hills Train Station on the Macarthur/Airport Line.
- 922/925 Bus from Bankstown
- Easy walk across the bridge from Voyager Point
- Accessible via Canterbury Bankstown Community Transport for those who qualify (contact: 9772 4928 http://www.bcct.org.au/)