Therapeutic support for side and/or back sleepers. With two-way contours, the unique butterfly shape cradles the neck and shoulders to give immense support to the cervical spine.
The higher edge of the pillow measures 145mm and supports the neck maintaining a neutral spine position while on your side.
The contoured centre cradles the head and keeps you in position throughout the night to minimise the chances of the head moving to a poor postural position.
The lower edge of the pillow measures 100mm and is perfect for sleeping on your back. The raised lip and contoured centre help maintain ideal posture while sleeping on your back.
People who like to sleep on their back and/or the side. The dual use through the unique butterfly shape design is extremely helpful and makes this pillow a versatile therapeutic option.
- Australian Made
- Tried & tested by our clinic members
- Comes with a machine-washable zip up pillowcase
- Fits most standard pillowcases
- Health treated for control of bacteria, mould and mildew
Foam Core: 100% Polyurethane
Inner Cover: Polyester
Outer Cover: 100% Cotton
Caring for your Pillow:
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Do not use detergent
- Dry in warm air away from direct heat or sunlight
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Caring for your Removable Cover:
- Warm machine wash
- Do not bleach, soak or wring
- Line dry
- Warm iron if necessary
- Dry cleanable